Differences of Trglyceride Levels using Serum and Plasma Edta with Biosystem A15

Sarah Aminah, Indah Sari, Bastian Bastian

Abstract


Trigycerides are the main lipid component in food intake, which is about 98% of total lipids and the remaining 2% consists of phospholipids and cholesterol. Triglycerides are present in adipose tissue, skeletal muscle, liver, lungs, and intestines to  provide energy in metabolic processes. Who estimates about 1 bilion individuals are overweight and about 300 milion individuals are defined as obese, normal triglyceride levels usually do not exceed 150 mg/dl, if triglyceride levels increase by more than 200 mg/dl then called hypertriglyceridemia. The research aims to determine the difference in triglceride levels using serum and plasma EDTA conducted at the Center For Health Laboratories (BBLK) Palembang. The type of research used is cross Sectional with research designintact group comparison. The sample consisted of 30 serums and 30 plasma EDTA taken from 30 respondents. Research is carried out starting from the preparation of patients, taking examination materials, processing of examination materials, analysis and results of research. The average levels of triglyceride examination using serum and plasma were obtained consecutively at 0.91 mmol/L and 0.83 mmol/L. Mann Whitney test results found that the significant value was p = 0.240. The p value obtained is p>0.05. The results can be concluded that there is no difference in examination of triglyceride levels using serum and plasma EDTA.


Keywords


Triglycerides ; Serum ; Plasma EDTA Levels

References


Dewi, M. P. S. (2021). Kadar Glukosa Darah Sewaktu pada Pasien PROLANIS Trimester I dan Trimester II. Jaringan Laboratorium Medis, 03(01), 56–60.

Gunardi. (2020). Profil HbA1c , Kolesterol dan Trigliserida pada Pasien Diabetes Mellitus Tipe 2 Profile of HbA1c , Cholesterol and Triglyceride in Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus. Jaringan Laboratorium Medis, 02(02), 89–93.

Hasin, A. (2017). Perbandingan Hasil Perhitungan Jumlah Trombosit Metode Manual Menggunakan Pipet Thoma dan Tabung Reaksi. Jurnal Analis Kesehatan, , 148–162.

Helvaci, M. R. (2020). The safest upper limit of triglycerides in the plasma. (1).

Imawati, H. (2020). Gambaran Kadar Glukosa , Tekanan Darah , dan Profil Lipid pada Pasien Prolanis DM Hipertensi. Jaringan Laboratorium Medis, 02(02), 61–67.

Minarsih, T., & Pendahuluan, I. (2021). Perbedaan Kadar Trigliserida pada Sampel Plasma dan Serum Darah dengan Metode GPO PAP The Differences of Triglyceride Levels in Plasma and Blood Serum Samples with the GPO-PAP Method. 8(1), 53–56.

Pratama, M. D., Hafidz, H., & Ilmi, N. (2020). Variasi Waktu pada Posisi Berbaring Saat Pungsi Vena terhadap Kadar Kolesterol Total. Jaringan Laboratorium Medis, 02(01), 22–26.

Putri, S. R., A, D. I., Kedokteran, F., Lampung, U., Gizi, B. I., Kedokteran, F., & Lampung, U. (2015). Obesitas sebagai Faktor Resiko Peningkatan Kadar Trigliserida Obesity as Risk Factor of Higher Triglyceride Level. 4.

Setyobudi, I., Pribadiani, F., & Listyarini, A. D. (2020). Analisis Perilaku Ibu Tentang Cuci Tangan Dengan Kejadian Diare Pada Balita Di Rumah Sakit Mardi Rahayu Kudus. Jurnal Keperawatan Dan Kesehatan Masyarakat Cendekia Utama, 9(3), 214. https://doi.org/10.31596/jcu.v9i3.624




DOI: https://doi.org/10.31983/jlm.v4i1.8402

Article Metrics

Abstract view : 94
Download PDF (Bahasa Indonesia) : 70

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Copyright (c) 2022 Jaringan Laboratorium Medis

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

--

OFFICE INFORMATION :

Jurusan Analis Kesehatan - Politeknik Kesehatan Kemenkes Semarang, http://analis.poltekkes-smg.ac.id Jl. Wolter Monginsidi No. 115 Pedurungan Tengah, Semarang, Jawa Tengah, Indonesia ; Telp./Fax: (024)6723014 Email: jlm@poltekkes-smg.ac.id

Statcounter  Lisensi Creative Commons Jaringan Laboratorium Medis disseminated below Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Our Related Accounts :

 

  
MoU PATELKIISSN LIPIGoogle ScholarGarudaStat CounterDOI Crossref  

 

Jaringan Laboratorium Medis © 2019